- F1.60 is the All Face system for supporting a timber batten
- Timber battens can be used to support timber cladding/weatherboarding and ply (which can then be used as a substrate for other materials e.g metal).
- Wind pressure is passed right to the building element – no tensile load on the dowel
- Each F1 bracket can be used for a fixed point or a sliding point
- F1+ is mainly used as an anchor point. It has a high load bearing capacity due to its design with a height of 175mm combined with 2 wall fixing points.
- Stainless steel brackets available for optimal thermal performance