NV6: Nvelope system for holding a timber battenFor use with vertical and horizontal timber rainscreen, concrete weatherboarding, and panels attached to other materials i.e. Copper, Zinc & more!
Vertical timber cladding: vertical timber bearers are supported with NVELOPE carriers brackets fixed back to NVELOPE support brackets.
Horizontal timber cladding: vertical timber bearers are supported with NVELOPE carriers fixed back to NVELOPE support brackets, then counter battened.
Manufactured from extruded aluminium alloys conforming to EN 573-3 (material) and EN 755 production standards.
British Board of Agrément (BBA) – 09/4678
Making things faster onsite:
NVELOPE brackets are adjustable and come with thermal isolators already attached.
- NV6 is the NVELOPE system for supporting a timber batten – vertical cladding applications (to support vertical and/or horizontal cladding elements).
- Timber batten can be used to support timber cladding/weatherboarding and ply (used as a substrate for other materials e.g metal).
- Concealed fix system, utilising NVELOPE brackets plus NVELOPE carrier.
- NVELOPE flexible point brackets absorb wind loading and allow for expansion and contraction.
- NVELOPE fixed point brackets absorb both vertical dead loads.
- NVELOPE bracket spacing is determined by cladding options such as the dimensions and weight of the facade cladding, local wind loads.
Call Elemental on +353 (0)1 293 8951