Petrarch®The natural choice when looking for a stone cladding panel.
Just like natural stone, but with added versatility
Great aesthetics and even greater intrinsic qualities… With Petrarch reconstituted stone cladding, beauty is more than skin deep. Just like a material made by nature, it’s been carefully designed to withstand anything that the elements can throw at it. And just like a natural material it can cleverly blend with its surroundings or provide a striking contrast as your design demands.
A great alternative to GRC, Petrarch reconstituted stone cladding provides natural beauty, strength and durability. Created from materials such as marble and slate, Petrarch rainscreen facade offers a unique finish and boasts a palette of over 1500 different shades, plus multiple textures available in large format. It’s for this reason that it continues to be the preferred choice of architects and specifiers for almost 50 years.
Suitable for all applications – including A2,s1-d0 according to EN13501-1.
Key benefits of Petrarch cladding panels
- Reconstituted stone cladding panel – alternative to GRC cladding.
- Lightweight rainscreen panel – easy installation – reduces installation time & costs.
- Exceptional fire performance – Fully BBA Approved – Class A2-s1,d0.
- Water Absorption 0.1%
- Maintenance free.
- Over 1500 shades, custom colours and multiple textures & finishes
- Highly durable, weather & graffiti resistant.
- Design/pattern options.
- Proven market leader – used by the construction market for almost 50 years.
- Thickness, 7mm or 10mm.
- Sheet sizes (2430 x 1210mm), (3040 x 1210mm).
- Weight, 15.7kg/m2 (7mm) or 22kg/m2 (10mm).
Fixing & Framing
Petrarch reconstituted stone cladding can be used in both exterior and interior cladding applications.
Petrarch cladding panels can be easily mechanically secret fixed to bracket ad rails, face fixed or adhesive fixed for a seamless appearance.
Installation – secret and visible fixing options both available for ventilated façade systems.
Petrarch reconstituted stone architectural panels can be used in multiple sector environments; commerce, education, retail, residential, and is completely versatile.