F1.40: Mechanical Secret FixFor use with Fibre Cement, High Pressure Laminates, Thin Stone, and more!
- F1.40 is the All Face system for concealed fix/mechanically fixed vertical cladding applications
- Panels are secured using hangers and undercut stud anchors or screws to provide a concealed fixing.
- Horizontal All Face channel profiles are fixed to the vertical profiles. Rainscreen panels are hung from and secured to the horizontal profiles with hangers and adjustable hangers.
- All Face ‘T’ and ‘L’ profiles are fixed using aluminium or stainless steel brackets, fixed through a series of fixed and flexible points.
- Fixed point brackets absorb both vertical dead loads.
- Bracket spacing is determined by cladding options such as the dimensions and weight of the façade cladding, local wind loads.
- Flexible point brackets absorb wind loading and allow for expansion and contraction.
Approvals: DOP, CE certified, European Technical Approval
Making things faster onsite: All Face Aluminium brackets are adjustable and come with thermal isolators already attached.