Elemental Architectural Cladding Specialists are pleased to present Petrarch Reconstituted Stone Cladding.
We’re pleased to announce that we’ve recently added a new product to our premium architectural panel portfolio – Petrarch reconstituted stone rainscreen.
A superb alternative to GRC, this stunning rainscreen panel has been proven on the rainscreen market for almost 50 years and has featured on prestigious international projects.
With a wealth of unique features, this reconstituted stone cladding provides natural beauty, strength and durability. Versatile, lightweight and created from materials such as marble and slate, this rainscreen solution offers an individual and captivating finish regardless of your project. Petrarch offers a palette of over 1500 different shades, and multiple textures including 3D and is available in large format.
It’s suitable for all applications – including A2,s1-d0 according to EN13501-1.
Just some of the features of Petrarch reconstituted stone cladding
- Reconstituted stone cladding panel – alternative to GRC cladding
- Light weight product – easy installation – reduces installation time & costs.
- Exceptional fire performance – Fully BBA Approved – Class A2-s1,d0
- Water absorption .1%
- Maintenance free
- Over 1500 shades, custom colours and multiple finishes, including 3D
- Highly durable, weather & graffiti resistant
- Design/pattern options
- Proven market leader – used by the construction market for almost 50 years
Read more about Petrarch Rainscreen Cladding here
Our latest international cladding project